Nokia launches three new phones at the Nokia Connection 2011 event, namely the Nokia C2-02, Nokia C2-03 and Nokia C2-06. All three claimed to be present at an affordable price.
Nokia C2-03, the third dual SIM phones Nokia on the market that were presented within one month into the back of this, comes with dual SIM capabilities unique style Nokia.
While Nokia C2-02 is present as a single SIM version with a series of similar features. Capabilities brought this phone include push messaging and chat from various types of accounts. While Nokia C2-06 comes in a fresh series of color and form a neat and smooth.
They also claimed will bring satisfying experience for its users to surf the internet with data compression technology in the Nokia Browser, minimize costs, speed up the downloading of web pages, and provide convenience for users and operators.
The estimated retail price of the Nokia C2-02 and C2-03 is $ 105 (900 thousand-an), while for the Nokia C2-06 is expected to be present at a price of $ 112 (Rp970 thousand-an). All three devices are planned to arrive on the market in the third quarter of 2011.
Specifications Nokia C2-02, C2-03 (Nokia C2-06 also seemed exactly the same):
* 2.6 "touch screen 240x320ox resolution, 65k colors
* Customizable left and right swipe gesture shortcuts on home screen
* Slide-out keypad
* Physical keys (call key, end / power keys, lock keys, volume keys, camera key)
* Possibility to use the stylus
* Handwriting recognition for Chinese
* GPRS / EDGE rails-6, class B, multi-slot class
* 12 (2.5/2.75G)
* Series 40
* Touch user interface and Type
* Java MIDP 2.1
* Flash Lite
* OMA DRM 1.0, WM DRM 10
* GSM / EDGE 900/1800
* GSM / EDGE 850/1900
* Internal memory: 10 MB
* MicroSD memory card slot, hot swappable, up to 32 GB
* 2 GB microSD memory card included
* Bluetooth 2.1
* 2 mm charging connector
* Micro USB connector
* 3.5 mm audio connector
Friday, January 13, 2012
8:05 AM Posted by Zainal Arifin No comments