Although Samsung continue to exist off the phone operating system such as the Galaxy and Wave family, it seems the South Korean vendors are also not forget the lower middle class consumers. The proof is a figure pasa minimal cost phones like Samsung GT C 3322.
Despite its affordable price, but Samsung C 3322 GT still has a fairly feature complete and attractive to young people, just look at the features of social networks and chat applications. Users can update the status and communicate directly via the internet with the help of social networking features and the chat application.
While on the side of the screen, Samsung GT 3322 C is equipped with a screen width of 2.2 inches with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels and is capable of producing up to 256K colors. Not to forget the powerful 2 megapixel camera is also present in order to complement the features of this phone.
In addition, Samsung GT C 3322 also accommodates dual SIM Card GSM technology, allowing users to use two GSM cards at once without having to turn off and remove the battery.
Samsung GT C 3322:
- Network: Dualband GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Dimensions: 114 x 48 x 13.9 mm
- Weight: 89 g
- Display: TFT, 256K colors, 240 x 320 pixels, 2.2 inches
- Camera: 2 Megapixels, QCIF @ 15fps
- 45 MB internal memory
- MicroSD up to 16 GB
- Connectivity: GPRS Class 10, EDGE Class 10, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR, microUSB v2.0
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-Ion 1000 mAh
- MP3 Player
- FM Radio
- Video Player
- Other features: Organizer, Voice memo, Predictive text input
Permalink : Specifications Samsung GT C 3322