Shown with the design concept in general, P1010 carries a 7-inch touch screen with a density of up to 16 million colors. A screen is fairly fit and memuashkan to enjoy HD video display with kulias, watch live TV via TV-out feature, or just browse to the virtual nature.
To be able to run many applications as well without significant obstacles, tablet dimensions 190.1 x 120.5 x 12 mm has been pinned Cortex-A8 processor speed 1GHz. While using the Android operating system v2.2 Froyo that could possibly be upgraded to version 2.3.
P1010 there is also has two cameras. 3:15 megapixel main camera is equipped with powerful features autofocus, Geo-tagging and LED flash. While both are class 1.3 megapixel camera.
Samsung P1010 Galaxy Tab Wi-Fi
- Dimensions: 190.1 x 120.5 x 12 mm
- Weight: 385 g
- Display: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 600 x 1024 pixels, 7.0 inches (~ 170 ppi pixel density)
- Camera: 3.15 megapixel camera, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging
- Secondary Camera: 1.3 megapixel camera
- OS: Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo), upgradable to v2.3
- Processor: 1 GHz Cortex-A8 processor, TI OMAP 3630
- The internal memory of 16 GB storage, 592 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM
- MicroSD, up to 32GB
- Messaging: Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Wi-Fi hotspots, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, USB v2.0
- Browser: HTML
- Java: Java MIDP emulator via
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-Po 4000 mAh
- Other features: Social networking integration, Full HD video playback, TV-out, MP4/DivX/WMV/H.264/H.263 player, MP3/WAV/eAAC + / AC3/FLAC player, loudspeaker with stereo speakers, 3.5mm jack, Organizer, Image / video editor, ThinkFree Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF), Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration, Readers / Media / Music Hub, Adobe Flash 10.1 support, Predictive text input (Swype)
Permalink : Samsung P1010 Galaxy Tab Wi-Fi | Specifications